FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sip guys got a wierd problem when fully reved out at 7k it blows some smoke but slat low rpm it's fine any ideas thanks!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
quite being a ricer and revving at everyone!
hahahahha im just kidding

is there anything other than smoke? does it bog out at all? are you driving it at 7k? or standing still?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol .. its only when driving , no boging at all when it does that , just smoke , when its standing still i dont see any smoke when reved to 7k . im having a feeling its the rings but i hope not car only got 75k on it ,, but last person didnt care for it at all

·
Registered
405 Posts
You're blowing carbon out of your system.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I used an intake cleaner to help reduce my smoke. The throttle body and intake soot and carbon up. It should be done with regular maintenance to clean throttle plate and bore as well as keep intake runner clean. Cleaner= less build up= more smoother air flow= more power and better mpg. I strictly use a professionally obtained clean from bgproducts.com (I get it through work) it easily removes built up and I also run the engine and inject into intake tube vent hose to clean further and get runners, valves and comb. chamber. The crap that will make it out of the exhaust will surprise you when using quality product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts