FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

been browsing for a while. Ive got a 99 wagon that I thought had a blown head gasket (turned out to be coolant leaking in past a degraded intake manifold gasket). In any case when I took apart everything I was pretty good about making notes where everything went, except for one tube.

On the EGR tube as it goes around back of the engine (near the battery) there are two smaller rubber tubes that come off of it. Both have metal elbow sections. One of them goes up to a little control box thing by the vacuum tree, but I cannot remember or see where the other one should be going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.