FEOA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know about everyone else but this new look is great. Great work guys, I am becoming a paying member today.

Matthew

·
Registered
618 Posts
What's up with the non-existant posts? When I click on certain posts it says they don't exist? Are they being deleted for some reason and remaining in the "Last 25 Posts" list?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
same with me, specifically with the "First Post" post and the "Top Sites" post.

edit: i also can't read the issues with new format post! :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
don't worry about those. i am trying to fix it, am playing around with new stuff!! :) hehe, sorry. i know its kinda annoying to see a post, click it then be like damn, no post. so i apologize, i hope i can have that cleared up soon.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I don't want to sound like a complainer or anything, but someone (I don't remember who) in the chatroom mentioned that they didn't like the fact that when you click on a post it takes you to the last post. I am gonna have to agree with the forementioned person. Just ~our~ two cents. :)

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
ok, so i have completed the request for the last 25 posts. here it goes:

- the image to the left of the topic name will take you to the LAST post in that topic

- the topic name will take you to the FIRST post in that topic

simple eh? so that should solve that.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
@juggernaut
click the icon to the left of the topic name, it will take you to the last post. if you just click the topic name it takes you to the beginning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts