FEOA Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
yeah, i forgot to comment on that as well. the car showcase got bumped down to 3 for right now. sorry bout that, we need to figure out disk space issues right now and so i have stopped picture uploads. you can browse the forum, you can't upload though. this is only temporary until we figure everything out. not to worry though!!! it'll be back so u can upload more.

Hey 91, I own a zx2. there, 1 out of 1100 or so. yeah, I thought it would be cool to have pics of all 3 gens in the banner. And wow, that scrolling list is tough to get used to. Sorry if I am late with any comments, I haven't been able to post in a while - too busy! But I like the way the site looks now, keep up the good work guys!

I've just got back from a deployment overseas (crete) and i was gone for 4 months. I was lost when i logged on for the first time ha ha ha. There are some really great changes from when i remember the site last. Keep up the good work.

:oops: Pete - or anyone please - how do I transfer my avatar (redmk5bjump) to here? Do I have to type the entire gubbins from the address bar? Is this the URL of the avatar? I'm such a wuss!! :oops:

One other thing ....... :? why, when I click on my www sign below, do I find myself on a Renault Turbo site??? :roll:

Online/Offline...

The online/offline function doesn't seem to be working. Also, I'm a creature of habit, and I liked it better when the user status was displayed in the "Author" column instead of the "Message" column.

Foxy.......

Left click on your avatar for Evo and click properties. You should be able to see the address for your avatar. Highlight and copy the code. then on here go into your profile and you should see the 'link to an offsite avatar' option, just paste the code into there :wink:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
rellimpk:
i can easily change where the online/offline thing is. whether it stays where it is now, or whether i move it to under the name makes no difference to me. just lemme know. the online/offline function does work properly. it shows whether the person is on the message board, not just the site. so this way you know if the person is on the message board right then. cause they could be on the site doing something else.

Ahhh, I see. I could've sworn it was showing me as offline earlier today, and I was looking at the board. My bad, I'm in a boring Java class this week and I haven't quite powered up my brain yet, doubt I will until next week when I'm back in my office. :)

Pete said:
Foxy.......

Left click on your avatar for Evo and click properties. You should be able to see the address for your avatar. Highlight and copy the code. then on here go into your profile and you should see the 'link to an offsite avatar' option, just paste the code into there :wink:
:lol: Thanks very much - at last - tired of being an X!! :D

rellimpk said:
Ahhh, I see. I could've sworn it was showing me as offline earlier today, and I was looking at the board. My bad, I'm in a boring Java class this week and I haven't quite powered up my brain yet, doubt I will until next week when I'm back in my office. :)
Ha, Ha - it's showing me "off-line" at this very moment!! :lol:

rellimpk said:
Ha, Ha - it's showing me "off-line" at this very moment!! :lol:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.