FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to put next to the top 25 posts the numbers of pages they have so we could go directly to the page. It would save one click and with the slowness of this site "don't want to be a ass" it would make things faster.

just a little tought. 8)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Actually, if you click on the title of the thread (i.e. - "Site - Idea") then you will be taken to the first page of the thread.

If you click on the little picture to the left of the title (arrow and piece of paper thingy), then it will take you to the last post in that thread.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the tip, i didn't know. It will help most of the time.

But let's say I've read page 1-2 of the nos discussion, i'd like to continue on page 3... Just a example.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
it is possible, but it would just make things more cluttered. we'd be cramming in alot of the information for the posts in to this tiny little block. but like what was said before is you can click the words and it takes you to the beginning and if you click the icon to the left it will take you to the last post on the thread.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
actually, now that I come to think of it, do we even need the "last post by" date? I mean, all we really need to know is the last person who posted on that thread... not the date and time. Maybe if we can take off the date and time we can shorten things up a little. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Actually, I use the time part of it quite a bit. The date though, I don't use that too often, I'd be able to do without it.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
yeah, i use the date/time as well as the name...just to see when the last post was and by who ... we'll see though.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I got a suggestion.........Under the links section Put everyone who has a sites uname then what there site address is so everyone can see eachothers site and no whose it is.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I never use the date and time because i'm too lazy to fix it in my settings and it's always wrong. The name I do use but you can always just see who posted last by going in the thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts