FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought this up a while ago, but now it seems to bother me more.
The time in this site is 15 hours fast. It's really confusing if you don't realize it or by how much, and you look at posts and the time they were posted, so it would be really cool if the time were right. Can it be fixed?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
8O I hadn't noticed before, but at the moment I have the clock settings (my profile) at GMT and it is exactly one hour slow!!!! :? I shall make an in-depth investigation of my profile settings immediately!! :D

...........................................................................................................

Puff, puff, huff, puff .... Right I'm back, have put the settings to GMT + 1 and all is now hunky dory again!!!!!

Give it a try Brad................... :director:

·
Registered
618 Posts
It has to do with your profile settings. If you go to your profile, there is a field called timezone. Just change it to reflect the time where you are located and all af the forum times will follow suit.

I.E. - If the time on the forum is 6 hours fast, then change it to GMT -6 hours.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never knew it either! Adn here I thought the site had its clock wrong, and was supposed to be in eastern or central :oops:

But I just set mine to GMT - 5h which is my time zone, (eastern) and it is till an hour fast. Maybe it thinks it's still daylight savings or something. :?:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.