FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure it has been asked before but now I wanna add my lame pic to my sig and I dunno how. It is on my machine not on the web. Does it have to be a link to a web address like for a pic in the message body? if so then I can´t do it. I made a cute thing which if I can get it up will gradually improve on.

·
Registered
618 Posts
The picture needs to be on the web. If you send it to me, via email, I´ll put it up on the web for you and give you a link for it.

My email is:

uberscort(at)knology(dot)net

replace the "(at)" and the "(dot)" with the right symbols, obviously.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rellimpk I´ll do that. That´s very nice of you. I do get webspace from my isp but I dunno how to use it. I think I´ll figure out how. Is it too hard?
I don´t wanna keep mooching off you or anybody else. :p

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok that seems to work, thanks again. would you mind if I sent new ones once in a while to replace with? I´ll get my wn soon I hope. Now that I see it up on the board my headshot is pretty fuzzy. and the rest of it - I told you it was lame. someday it´ll be as slick as the others......... :-]

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I suggest you figure out how to use the serverspace with your ISP. I have 5MB of ftp server space and I´m on a road runner account. Few people signed up with road runner even know that they have access to this 5MB and even fewer use it. Hardly anybody knows about it, and it´s an awesome thing. I host all my pics, even have a website up through that.

Good thing to have and use, so now is as good a time as any to figure it out.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
29-01-2003 at 23:28, siragan wrote:
I suggest you figure out how to use the serverspace with your ISP. I have 5MB of ftp server space and I´m on a road runner account. Few people signed up with road runner even know that they have access to this 5MB and even fewer use it. Hardly anybody knows about it, and it´s an awesome thing. I host all my pics, even have a website up through that.

Good thing to have and use, so now is as good a time as any to figure it out.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

With your prodding I began the process this morning. I´m well on my way... :-Z

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok I have it on my sit now. The site is nothing but this sigpic tho, any hoo, Rell I think it links to the one on my site now cuz i changed the address so I no longer need your hosting. Thanks again for the help!! this post is also a test for that link.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts