FEOA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if my sig is stil acceptable. i tried shrinking it in the html but it won´t listen to me

currently the sig is:

Barrett R. ´93 Scort LX 2dr h/b 5spd The 8 Ball Car!
{p}
{img src="http://mrmario.tripod.com/mycar.txt" length="120" height="90"}{img src="http://mrmario.tripod.com/juggernaut.txt" length="300" height="90"}
{/p}

with {} being <,> of course

[ This message was edited by: Juggernaut on 14-01-2003 23:28 ]

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Look how big my picture is. Donnie told it me it was okay

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
did you ever see my sig? it was huge and it was messin up the format of the board, But yours is perfect, its not messing up anything, the format is okay

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I used to run unix. But I have never played with linux before.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
you´ve got the code almost correct....instead of length, use width. the attributes are width and height.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there, that´s what i was lookin for, so i could see the entire sig on my screen, not have to scroll right for the ´ut´

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
apparently my hosting site (tripod) has exceeded it´s bandwitdh, even though NO ONE goes there and looks at my site...

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
All I see is blank boxes bro. See the writing you put but thats it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I saw it before it disapeared (when did David Copperfield join FEOA?
), and I didn´t think it was too big. However I would make the juggernaut part shorter and the scort pick bigger afterall, isn´t the scort the most important part?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the scort pic is the same size ity was before. the banner is much longer than the scort though, a stretched scort would be weird

1 - 16 of 16 Posts