FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, I need some advice on making a big decision here. Around where I live for sale there is a 2000 ZX2 S/R. It has 65,208 miles on it, its yellow has a evo body kit on it, aftermarket wheels, rear spoiler, header back exhaust, and just stock tan interior in it from a parts car the guy said he had. He wants 4 grand for it, is it worth it?

· Registered
92 Posts
No, I don't feel it's worth that much. Maybe if the body was stock. I believe I know which S/R you're talking about. Yes it has low miles, but the aftermarket body parts don't justify the price. Try to get him down to maybe $2,500. This is just my opinion though.

· Super Moderator
6,216 Posts
he's posted that thing for sale on ebay multiple times, and it hasn't sold.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well dex I was thinking Im not feeling the evo body kit on it, btw clean ride man I seen you over at teamzx2. But movin on here if I really want it I was gonna think about tryin to get him to lower the price, I know they are rare but sumthing dont seem right I mean 4 grand?!? Idk.... since yinz guys are from PA you might of seen it on craigslist as well lol...

· Registered
82 Posts
You never can tell, but, maybe take a hint from my story:

Just bought a '93 LX 1.9 about 2 months ago. Guy said everything worked great. I've almost put 2k in the car. Price I paid? $800. With almost 200-300k (5 digit odometer. says 73k)

· Banhammer available, no waiting!
793 Posts
If you look at the pictures of the interior, the car is missing it's stock S/R interior. I would be leery of that car. Like everybody else has mentioned, it's been on eBay many times and hasn't been sold. He won't budge on that price either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.