FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check this out. i made it, and tested it today, and damned if its not fun to row through the gears now!
short shifter post
look through the gallery too, and youll find some pictures of it all. shifter throw is about 4" from first to second. which im sure is an improvement over the semi shifter we have now. try it! youll be quite satiusfied!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
OH btw, board is down for some very important reason which i can´t say. lets just say what ERDT claims. "we are changing som server thingy and making many small improvements" [which i didn´t see after it came back last time] :-] :-] :-] :-] :cool: :) :-] :-Y :-]

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Hey brandon do you have any pics of your 96 SHO? That is the 3rd gen right? did the camshafts already break apart or have you parked it so it wouldn´t do it? Anyway I wanna see some pics of it. Nice short shifter knob btw. ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, as soon as the fordexp board is back up, ill post some pictures of it. maybe ill get a picturetrail site for it. anyway, no, they havnt broken yet, but i am hearing an unnerving sound from the engine, so i parked it. my SHO is a 96 torreador red with tan interior third gen. its the shit. a downshift into first from about 30 miles an hour (full throttle) is one hell of an intense experience. i love that car, even if it is an automatic :-? oh well. better for long trips and whatnot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
its back up, now can u post that link. or one to the messaghe board cause someone blocked the home page on this PC at my work. bastards. just alink to the index. ne one? thanks

i am in, thanks fly

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no prob, brian

ill make a write up with detailed photos and such soon. i am going to do a brand new shifter soon, because my old one has way too much rotational slop to it even though its been rebuilt. same procedure as before, but with a different shifter. it might be a while, so maybe ill do a rough draft for ya'll. we'll see. if anyone is desperately interested, give me a holler on AIM or something.
richtofen69 <---s.n.
leave a message, ill get back to you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts