FEOA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part number from ford, or any aftermarket part number, for the 2gen shifter bushings?!?. I think there are (4) total? i can´t remember, someone said replacing the bushings would take out the loose feel when the car is in gear and you move the shifter how it moves around like 2in. Any help i would be great! :-]

[ This message was edited by: 94egtDAP on 31-01-2003 07:21 ]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sorry man, I have 2 scorts, and sad to say they´re both automatic, so I have no idea about shifter bushings.
BTW what is a good source to get part #´s for our scorts? My Chilton´s doesn´t list any.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL well, thanks anyhow. LMAO when i went to send this message, i already sent one less then 1 min ago so i got this weirdddd message :) "You has entered a message less a minute yet...
for to avoid spam, you can´t insert more of one message every 60 seconds
Try later!"

You has enterted... sounds southern :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I know I saw that.

I miss our old message board that Donnie and I actually coded ourselves. oh well this one makes it super easy to maintain.

·
Registered
274 Posts
corksport is so lame, buying other companies products and putting their names on them... try srd for the same bushings, probably will be cheaper... if its a gt then if could probably use the same ones as an mx-3.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok, I just bought replacement Bushings for my ´94 EGT shifter linkages. I got them from Mazda. The part number is: B001 - 46 - 062. You need four of them and Mazda charged me $3 each CDN.

Mrvermin

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes, I know and I would really like to have them on my car, but where can you get them at a cheap price? Corksport has them, but at a cost of $50 CDN (after exchange) plus shipping, it is a bit much.... :(

MrVermin

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
31-01-2003 at 22:47, BlackMx-3 wrote:
The bronzoil ones are made to much tighter tolerances...
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts