Ok, to just to reiterate I am currently prepping for paint. I currently have about 20 hrs of bondo and sanding down and I have masked everything off. Here are some photos of what I have finished so far. Tear down + tracking down dents. I pulled the fender to check the unibody for any hidden damage. The header panel broke right in half as I removed it and the headlight had more damage than expected. The headlight that was involved in the collision took a good lick; all of the mount holes broke off. I jb welded them. Painted the fender rails and hood hinges. As this looks like a bad area for moisture to get trapped (rust was forming) I decided to delete the side molding; I chipped the f*ck out of the paint underneath while getting the molding off. Im waiting to see how the chips look under primer before I mess with them. Continuing on, I fiber glassed and bondo'd these holes up. I dont understand the function of these holes as the side molding covered and sealed them. The molding was not attached to the holes either. I assume they were for alignment purposes. Fully masked the windows and trim I still need to scuff the fenders and most of the body. I am actually avoiding the fenders because they are riddled with dents. Once I get the body set and cleaned Ill prime it. Im still waiting on a hood and header panel and will start on the front end once I have them.