FEOA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i have a few short brief questions about this...
and sense erdt is down (james you better not complain about this one), here we go

i already know that the front bumper off a 90-94 sentra will work on our cars.....now, does the rest of the body kit fit? sides and rear valance? i have a site where i can order the whole kit for 600smackers.....

and,

there was a site listed in the exterior section on erdt, about the sentra drift, and there was a site on there that said just the front bumper was like 170bucks.....if someone has the link it would be very helpful

(the site for the whole kit is @Sentra Drift kit)

thnx in advance

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, i found the site.........

but i need to know if the sides and rear will work....anyone?????

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, let me clarify......

i know i can get the sides and rear to fit......it will take modification....but i really would like to know how much work it will take to put it on? like how much modification would have to be done for the pieces to work? if anyone knows could you please help me out....

thanks guys and gals....

·
Registered
111 Posts
well ill reply to this, ok since its not a complete bolt on, you will have to do mods to anything we try to make work, also ive found out that the best thing u can do is get what u like the best and what u think would look the best on ur ride, then just have some fun in modding it to make it fit to ur car. now if u dont have the knowledge to do all the body work urself, try to learn , theres alot more satisfaction in trainsforming ur car into a peice of art that u did urself, just like mine. im proad of what i made. best the best thing u can do is just have fun in doing it!! and good luck on ur project and i hope it works out for u!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spank you very much wicked....and yes your car is a work of art....

and i think i could manage the body work...i mean i already got my big arse dent out of my deck lid......

spank you again.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts