FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone has an idea where to get seat heater elements to stuff them in my 95Lx front seats?
The heated cushion from CTire looks just awful, so Ive thought installing these inside existing seats shouldnt be that difficult...
Any ideas/comments?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
i imagine you could still get those heated cushions, refab the wiring so they won't have to be plugged into the cigarette lighter (i imagine that's where they put them in). and you can gently tear off the fabric to your seats, and reinstall the fabric with the heaters underneath the seat (in between the springs and top layer of fabric... all of which underneath your ever-warming a$$).

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hm, true. Just have to look for a good cushion, maybe elsewhere than C-tire, and especially without this 12-button remote control for 7 different massage functions...
If I go for the in-seat heater unit, I already see the car with wires everywhere, and both seats ripped apart as if I closed an enraged rakoon in the car for the night :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
do it up PMR style, drop in some mercedes power/heated seats in

·
Registered
768 Posts
I would get an old seat from the junk yard to practice on first. You don't wont to tear apart your seat to find out the idea doesn't work. I got a seat massage/heated seat from Kmart a couple of weeks ago. The darn thing wasn't confortable and I was sitting too high on it. My suggestion would be to buy long johns. I couple of years ago when I was living in Canada I had sheap skins, they were very warm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.