FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do doors off a wagon, fit on to a sedan/hatchback. I mean are doors interchangable between wagons and cars. Also are the roof lines the same on 2-doors as 4-doors.

Justin GT :-Y
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
05-03-2003 at 21:57, JustinGT wrote:
Do doors off a wagon, fit on to a sedan/hatchback. I mean are doors interchangable between wagons and cars. Also are the roof lines the same on 2-doors as 4-doors.

Justin GT :-Y
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I would think that the doors off a wagon would fit on the Sedan version. coupes or hatchbacks usually have longer front doors. I would think that the roof lines are the same amongst all the Escorts. but I´m only about 50% sure of that. don´t quote me ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
05-03-2003 at 21:59, James92Scort wrote:

I would think that the doors off a wagon would fit on the Sedan version. coupes or hatchbacks usually have longer front doors. I would think that the roof lines are the same amongst all the Escorts. but I´m only about 50% sure of that. don´t quote me ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

HAHAH i quoted you ;-) ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Doors between four-doors and wagons are interchangable, but not 2 doors. The roof lines on sedans are all alike, but not the same as hatchback roofs. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
05-03-2003 at 23:55, Merc1995 wrote:
The roof lines on sedans are all alike, but not the same as hatchback roofs. :cool:
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Actually, the 3dr hatchback roofline differs from the 5dr hatchback roofline which differs from the 4dr sedan roofline which differs from the wagon roofline.....whew!
:-]
But the doors from the latter 3 bodystyles should be the same.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top