FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ok... today driving on the freeway, all a sudden everyone in front of me locks their brakes up, and everyone swirves left and right... like in the movies..... i kinda bump into the car in front of me... just a scuff nothing even noticable... im looking and all i see is a motorcycle go sliding and 2 people flying through the air. me and a few others pull over immediately to see if the people are ok. The girl riding was fine except shooken up and alittle road rash on her back.. but luckily she was wearing all leather. Her bf/husband was on his stomach unconscious for about 30 seconds- 1minute. When he awoke he knew his last name, not much else.. nothing about the accident.. and his pupils weren't reacting to light.... it was pretty scary, but it didn't look like any bones were broken and not any blood.. they were pretty well dressed thank god. The girl landed in the middle of the freeway.... so if she would have hit her head and been unconscious, she would have been ran over, but luckily she rolled out of the freeway fast.. and he landed on the side of the freeway.... a very scary incident... but thankfully those two will be ok hopefully.
Just keep in mind.... don't follow bikes too closely.... just braking alittle hard can cause something like this...

Laci

PS On a lighter note... yesterday i had awesome karma i'm telling you.... i could feel it. First off I'm shoppnig with my cousin and 2 friends... get on the freeway and some asshole in a bright ass green saturn cuts me off almost hitting me.. so i was bout to drop it and go after him to flip him off... but soemthin told me just to chill so I do... then bam here comes a cop.. pulls his ass over and another guy hauling ass... hahah bastard thats what u get for cutting me off... :twisted: then we go to eat somehow being sidetracked i left my keys in the car.. locked myself out....found out when it was too cold and i needed my jacket... i was like crap now we have to wait for the tow truck.. i look across the street, and bam 2 tow trucks he quickly unlocks my door(thank god AAA) and i had left me stereo on too!.... so if i woulda not needed my jacket.. the tow trucks would have left and my battery prolly woulda been dead.... it was awesome .. then all the traffic i got right through and found close parking spots all day... but after the accident today it makes me think alittle harder how easily it is to make little mistakes that could take someones life or your own..... drive safely guys!

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
holy shiz! that is a freaky accident...

as for the karma...I've settled down a lot...I seen this Windstar van from Ohio go blowing by me and I thought "i should drop it and go after him" but I thought naaah...sure enough here came this Ft wayne cop blowing by me in pursuit...unfortunately the van got away and I saw the cop flip a u turn and go back into town. The jerk got away...bah.

See how nice it is to just relax and let things go? You didn't get pulled over, you got your coat, and your car unlocked, and you don't have to charge the battery either. :wink:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep.. i was definitely a lucky girl the other day..well the last 2 days.... tonight will be my year aniversary of my first ticket.. ahhhh none given to me tonight..LoL....hopefully i'll drive slow today..LoL

Laci

·
Registered
753 Posts
i dont know what it is, but ive calmed down too, i usually dont mess around in my car, only being its a little LX auto, but when i was driving my friends Mini Type S...(sweet car by the way) we were goin crazy, racin people left and right, and all of a sudden a crx came out of no where and i wanted to drop it sooo bad and smoke him, but i dont know why i just didnt, i actually slowed down...sure enough cops around the corner, none got him or me. And thats good to hear about all that good karma you had laci. And thats a messed up accident, hope that guys alright.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second accident in 2 days

Coming home from a really bad day at work i see a explorer run a red light and collide with a car with some senior citizens in it.... the young couple in the explorer i don't think were wearing seatbelts, their heads smashed the winshield....(i assume) the paramedics showed up quickly, must have already been on route to get off at that exit. I really am shooken up now 2 days 2 witnessing of bad accidents... I hope all the people will be ok in this accident, although i think they were probably severely injured... i don't think i've ever drove as carefully as i did tonight triple checking each intersection. anyways to say the least I don't even feel like driving anymore I'm pretty paranoid now... well im off to shower... drive safely guyz!

Laci

PS
my hazard button broke off again and the spring fell into ther steering column and i couldnt find it, anywhere i can get the same spring?.. i need my hazard button back!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
yikes. I saw a couple nasty accidents yesterday going down to tucson with family. I am by no means a perfect driver but I just shake my head sometimes. I don't think anyone knows how to look ahead anymore.

P.S. Powerball is 210 million on Wed. I'll be buying a couple tickets :) I probably have a better chance of beat struck but a bus while being eaten by a chark but I'll take that chance! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.