FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That is so freakin funny i dont understand how anyone could do that... SANDPAPER? That, oh my gosh that is crazy that someone is that DUMB. offence to you, you stupid person i mean i feel bad i didnt know people were that dumb but like ive said before you learn something new every day. you would think... never mind ill drop it hes probably already commited suicide or became anorexic or sumthin so Live lon and prosper smart people... (i think if he commited suicide that would be darwin award elegable) and the fact that someone called it saying this post would bo on other forums to funny. lata

·
Registered
710 Posts
Think about how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half the people out there are even more stupid than that.

Heard a commercial on the radio yesterday, talking about a local shop offering goods and services to modify your late model domestic or import. Filled with CRAP talk. Bunch of businesspeople trying to talk street. Tell me, would you EVER hear this:

"See the man to hook up your righteous ride. Impress your homies when you get back to the crib."

NO! Do people actually talk like this? Say it isn't so....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well...depending on the deepness of the scratch....using sandpaper is a good idea no?....if he intended to fill the crack with bondo, sand, prime, sand, prime and paint...it was almost a good idea hehe...he should have used a 1500-2000 grits....but neways hehehe i guess it's too late now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.