FEOA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaned my car and decided to take some pics. I cleaned the interior and I don't think I've ever posted interior pics of my car, soooo here they are.

Oh and I got a new camera so the pictures are finally good quality, no more cellphone shots.

trunk. old 12" rockford sub and old rockford amp. and yes it stays right in place thanks to the bungie cord lol. small enough box to use the 60 split still. yes i USE my car, so its full of stuff. my tiger print blanket is amazing i know. yellow bag has booster cables. 2 fold out chairs. running shoes and whatever shoes. also a 9 iron and baseball glove (not pictured). oh and a california duster.

anyone notice the symbol on my rubber mat that happens to fit perfectly in the trunk?

factory foglight switch for my fogs. the white wire under the plastic is the fogs, which is usually hidden better. i didn't notice it until after i got the pics on the computer lol. mx3 seats are mint except the stupid cigarette burn that nearly all mx3 seats have in the same spot, for some reason.

those aren't stains, carpet cleaner stuff didn't dry yet.

my $2 burberry umbrella and a nike golf ball.

jdm yo.

exterior all the same.

and my new fav shot...

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
sweeeeet pics man, deff one of the cleanest 2nd gens on here I think anyways inside and out!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Looks great!

I didn't know your car was an automatic. Lame.

You should find a set of matching MX-3 rear seats.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nezwick said:
Looks great!

I didn't know your car was an automatic. Lame.

You should find a set of matching MX-3 rear seats.
haha yeah i know, garbage. can't really complain though when you get the car for free from your grandma lol. contemplated doing a 5spd swap but this car will be a mint winter beater within a year or 2 anyways so i don't really want to put any more money into it.

i've been thinking about the rear mx3 swap for a while, not sure if i wanna go through with it yet.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
nice and clean... but yeah... auto is kinda boring. Stick FTW!!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
celery952 said:
dude put a damn manual in it!!! its worthless otherwise!!!!

dennis is exempt from this clause tho :)
seconded......

parts are easy to find. no excuses! car looks amazing though. I want some white protege mirror now! I'm jealous of your paint.. it looks a lot nicer than my paintjob on my gt...
-Justin

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
your interior looks almost exactly like how mine did.

btw i still have my mx3 rear seats. i doubt youd want to pay shipping for it though.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the comments guys

I know parts are easy to find for the 5spd swap, it's just that I don't want to put more money into it than I have to. I'll be getting a 99-04 mustang gt within a year or 2, so I'll need this as a winter beater. Most of my money saving right now is going towards the mustang because I need to buy it and I don't plan on keeping it stock either.

And yeah thanks for the offer Kauia but I know I can find mx3 rears in a junkyard here. It's just doing it, and the fact that the entire rear folds down as opposed to a 60/40 split which I actually really like having because of the sub.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
jdubbs_scort said:
thanks for the comments guys

I know parts are easy to find for the 5spd swap, it's just that I don't want to put more money into it than I have to. I'll be getting a 99-04 mustang gt within a year or 2, so I'll need this as a winter beater. Most of my money saving right now is going towards the mustang because I need to buy it and I don't plan on keeping it stock either.

And yeah thanks for the offer Kauia but I know I can find mx3 rears in a junkyard here. It's just doing it, and the fact that the entire rear folds down as opposed to a 60/40 split which I actually really like having because of the sub.
this mustang should be a stick hopefully? :)

trust me, my dad got an auto stang...its awful.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PEEWEE91 said:
this mustang should be a stick hopefully? :)

trust me, my dad got an auto stang...its awful.
yes im not an idiot lol! read what i said earlier. i got the car for free, i'm not gunna turn down a rust-free car with 67,000km on it because its auto.

clearly the mustang will be 5spd, or 6spd if funds permit it (cobra)
yea mustangs ARE fun cars, especially with mods.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts