FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Not from what the descriptions say. The ones on ZXTuner.com are for the shifter itself they replace teh ones that are already in the part that you physically touch every time. The ones from Corksport are for the long rod that rund under your car connecting the shifter to the Trans. There are 4 bushings in that set, the ZXT one only has 2 bushings and a spacer from what I can see. I say grab them both, although the CS bronzeoil ones are a bit pricey for a set of bushings. It should just make your shifter that much more connected to the rst of the trans, and I'm sure the Urethane/Bronzeoil bushings will last much longer than stock rubber/plastic bushings.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Misfit_Zero said:
Not from what the descriptions say. The ones on ZXTuner.com are for the shifter itself they replace teh ones that are already in the part that you physically touch every time. The ones from Corksport are for the long rod that rund under your car connecting the shifter to the Trans. There are 4 bushings in that set, the ZXT one only has 2 bushings and a spacer from what I can see. I say grab them both, although the CS bronzeoil ones are a bit pricey for a set of bushings. It should just make your shifter that much more connected to the rst of the trans, and I'm sure the Urethane/Bronzeoil bushings will last much longer than stock rubber/plastic bushings.
ok, but which one would make the shifter "stiffer"? sorry for all ignorent questions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts