FEOA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Only if you can find one someone has already shipped over from the UK.
I bought one a while back off the uk version of ebay and the guy I bought it off of tried to get me the best deal he could on shipping and I couldn't get it shipped for less that $200. We both threw in the towel and I went with the JGS custom mani(log style). Man am I glad I did - I could pick the angle I wanted to turbo to hang so I had plenty of radiator clearance.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Thats not bad - I think I would have been another $200 deep and to me a JGS mani seemed like a better deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did the jgs manifold come completed? How is that working out for you and what turbo are you using? sorry for the questions! :eek:

Chris

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The JGS mani comes as three pieces.
1. exhaust flange with the log welded together.(top of the pic)
2. turbo flange of your choice.(btw dump pipe and turbo)
3. peice of steel channel used to weld onto the log and then weld the turbo flange to.(left of the turbo flange)

I have a DSM T25 turbo off a 98' Eclipse.

Here is a pic of a few parts...

Hope this helps.

~Matt

·
Registered
88 Posts
re

I'm blown a way that you guy were quoted so much for shipping from the UK. I've had Three RS mannys brought over from across the pond, and I never paid more than $60 US for shipping Via parcel force. Weird?

·
Registered
996 Posts
AHHH I'm pissed. I got a pretty good deal, $151 for the mani, shipped and including the 30 dollars just to change my dollars to pounds. BUT after 7 weeks I still dont fucking have it. Im pissed...really pissed.

Scortster... do you think you could find me one as cheap as you got your three for? The only one I have ever found was the one I bought.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pipanski said:
AHHH I'm pissed. I got a pretty good deal, $151 for the mani, shipped and including the 30 dollars just to change my dollars to pounds. BUT after 7 weeks I still dont **** have it. Im pissed...really pissed.

Scortster... do you think you could find me one as cheap as you got your three for? The only one I have ever found was the one I bought.
Where did you buy the manny from? Ebay UK? I know when I bought my RS manifolds off Ebay UK the shipping took just shy of two months each 8O . That was with surface shipping (cheapest) and sitting in customs.

As far as getting ahold of one goes, keep your eyes peeled at Ebay UK. Most of the sellers say they will not ship out of the country, But if you E-mail them prior to bidding, many will not mined. I don't know why some sellers make such a big stink about shipping out of country? It's not like it takes any more work to do it, just costs more to ship.

Note: Try and find one for sale without the turbo, shipping will be worlds cheaper. There are plenty of T3s over here that you can pick up cheap.

Sean......................

·
Registered
996 Posts
scortster said:
Pipanski said:
AHHH I'm pissed. I got a pretty good deal, $151 for the mani, shipped and including the 30 dollars just to change my dollars to pounds. BUT after 7 weeks I still dont **** have it. Im pissed...really pissed.

Where did you buy the manny from? Ebay UK? I know when I bought my RS manifolds off Ebay UK the shipping took just shy of two months each 8O . That was with surface shipping (cheapest) and sitting in customs.

As far as getting ahold of one goes, keep your eyes peeled at Ebay UK. Most of the sellers say they will not ship out of the country, But if you E-mail them prior to bidding, many will not mined. I don't know why some sellers make such a big stink about shipping out of country? It's not like it takes any more work to do it, just costs more to ship.

Note: Try and find one for sale without the turbo, shipping will be worlds cheaper. There are plenty of T3s over here that you can pick up cheap.

Sean......................
Huh, well 2 months from when she said she shipped it was yesterday the 15th. I figure it to have fallen off of the boat during shipping and I have contacted another person about another mani. Yea, got it off of ebay and yea I did get it shipped w/out the turbo...I am getting a rebuilt one. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll wait few more days untill I buy the second one.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts