FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know what size vacuum hoses are on these engines? It's an lx wagon with an auto trans and a/c
Id like to know all the sizes before I rip them off because there's a few that are likely to break
Anything is helpful but I want to start with the EGR, EVAP, and crank vent hoses
I found in a different thread that the evap is 1/4" or 3/8" so hopefully somebody can confirm this before I start buying a ton of hoses

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
There's a chance an auto parts store would have sized/lengths needed for various vacuum components. I usually just remove the hose, measure the ID and length of each hose. Not exactly rocket science.

·
Registered
15,393 Posts
There's a chance an auto parts store would have sized/lengths needed for various vacuum components. I usually just remove the hose, measure the ID and length of each hose. Not exactly rocket science.
The hose ends out stretch over time. Better off being in something like the vacuum switch and sizing hoses off of that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know what size vacuum hoses are on these engines? It's an lx wagon with an auto trans and a/c
Id like to know all the sizes before I rip them off because there's a few that are likely to break
Anything is helpful but I want to start with the EGR, EVAP, and crank vent hoses
I found in a different thread that the evap is 1/4" or 3/8" so hopefully somebody can confirm this before I start buying a ton of hoses
10MM inner diameter for the larger PCV vacuum hoses. The other I believe is 4mm inner diameter for smaller vacuum hoses. I just went through this odyssey,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts