FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Check Yakima web site or Thule for fitment on your particular make and model, get a list of towers, clips , crossbars, bike holders. Then check out craigslist or ebay for the cheapest prices, new would be several hundred dollars.

I've used both Yakima and Thule for mountain and road bikes on several cars, and Yakima stuff is more available and cheaper in long run.

· Registered
30 Posts
Check Yakima web site or Thule for fitment on your particular make and model, get a list of towers, clips , crossbars, bike holders. Then check out craigslist or ebay for the cheapest prices, new would be several hundred dollars.

I've used both Yakima and Thule for mountain and road bikes on several cars, and Yakima stuff is more available and cheaper in long run.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
u can get a roof rack from any 2nd or 3rd gen wagons

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
^You have got to be joking right? The factory rack is plastic and flimsy as all get out. If you put a bike on it it would rip off the car the moment you went around a corner.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
duh, that's what bungee cords r for. put the bike on the car upside down, strap it and ur good to go.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to jugalo, im looking for the mounting thing that goes on those, just the bike holder part, i think like the other guy said about the thule might be a good choice but i already have the stock roof racks i just need the upright bike one

· Registered
6,057 Posts
OOOOOOOOOH! i gotchya now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.