FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so procarparts.com has reverse gauges that should fit my 95 lx... except there will be an extra peg hole.. no biggie... but this sucks cuz the 80 mph gauges redline @ 5900 rpms.... but mine being a 95 goes up to 120 mph, and that one is for the gts... redlines at 7000rpms or whatever it is... i wish i could swap out the pieces or something so it'd be correct.. if anyone can help me come up with an idea, or sumthin help me out... ive been wanting the reverse gauges forever....

thanx,
Laci

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess u didn't get my point.. i have an lx, which relines at 5900 not 7000 roms or whichever it is.. but mine goes up to 120mph not 80 mph so the ones that ive found redline at 7000rpms with the 120mph.... i need help on figuring out if theres somewhere out there that has or can make one that has 120mph and redlines at 5900 rpms.... so ima keep whining..LoL :p

Laci

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
well... i already though about creating my own design in Photoshop and then get my artwork to some real photo shop and ask them to print it out for me on a thick sheet of paper..and then cut it out

then i'd cut a piece of plexiglass that would fit my decal..only the general shape of it...and then glue my artwork on the plexiglass with a special spray glue.... and then clear coat everything for additionnal protection...but then i don't know if you can remove the plastic cover (one with numbers written on it ) of the OEM Speedometer...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i wasnt whining.. til now... gee zif u cant help me dont say anything please.... i thought we were all friends around here but i guess not. sorry for wasting all of your time trying to have everything "correct" in my car, not half assing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.