FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i'm leaving school today, and in the parking lot, we have this kind of single line thing going out..... but this arabic kid thinks he's entitled or something.... so he flies past everybody, pulls up to this car in front of me.... yeah.... that don't fly with me
so i pulled up, and just kept going.... so he edges forward
meanwhile, i'm sure he's lookin at me and yellin or something, idk, i'm not entertained by watching monkees
anyways, so then he pulls up more, and even closer to my car
so i layed on my horn, and he beeps back a couple times
so when he's finally far enough forward and in my field of vision, as he's looking at me, i flip him off (that's right....i'll give you somethin to look at you monkey!!)
so anyways, then he gets out of his car (almost banged my door.... if he would have i would have beat him with my tire iron)
but then he tried to open my LOCKED door at least 3 times. talk about stupid (you don't catch on too fast do ya buddy?)
then when he finally realizes it's not going to open, he starts punching my window (if he was trying to break it, he didn't do a very good job)
so mean time, i'm searchin all over my car for something to hit him with, but with no luck. so when i realized there was nothing in my car, i just turned back around and looked straight ahead. if i WOULD have gotten out of my car, he wouldn't have felt so manly, because i'm at least 1.5 times the size of this kid..... but it angered me so much, i went back to school, and complained to the principle (also, i'm still angry about it, so i'm telling you all about it) and so tomorrow i'm going to give the principle a slip of paper with the kid's description, and what kind of car he drives, along with the destinctive aftermarket wheels he had on his green mid to late 90s green cavalier (looked like the 5-pt star ROTA wheels) but anyways, so what do you guys think of that?

oh and by the way.... i told my g/f about it, and now she's all mad at me and crap because i made a big deal out of it..... but the same kids do it everyday, and i'm really sick of it.... so i'm going to start taking licenseplate numbers and descriptions..... or kicking some *** if they come after me (only if it's self-defense though)

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha thanks i think i'm gonna get me some mace.... because it would be ALOT funnier to see him screamin like a girl, then having to tire myself out to see the same thing :wink:

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha i'd like that, but they're illegal to sell/possess in michigan :(

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually, that was in a bond film.... but i don't think that would work, if you send alot of electricity through the body of the car, as most of the engine grounds are wired into the body of the car

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i keep MY tire iron under my seat, it's all good..... but that handle idea sounds good

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well what are you trying to say? because in alot of high schools, goth kids are all over the place, and tend to fit in

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i hear ya on ALL that, but there is the argument that he was picking on me through reverse racism :wink: , kind of like the reverse discrimination of this so called "affirmative action" LOAD OF CRAP
if people want to be equal, how about we say we're equal, give everybody equal opportunities, and that's it.
not giving EXTRA opportunities to people to try and 'catch up', that's bs
if you look at half of the people they are giving extra opportunities to, they are not as qualified for the positions, or do not possess the qualities and do not do the activities it take to get into college, or to get the jobs, and half of them are on welfare when they should not be, but complain that they can't get a job and can't afford anything, but live in **** houses in the ghetto, and drive ****ing ESCALADES, with 22 inch SPINNERS, at $2000 a pop, with DVD players and crap, when they could easily move out of the ghetto, get off their ***es and get ****ing jobs, but they like it better getting free money from the government, insurance, and driving their chrome ******-mobiles

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR people and the government PISS ME OFF
it's not only the lazy ***es that do it, it's the stupid*** government for LETTING them do it

[/rant]

sometimes STUPID****ING PEOPLE JUST BURN ME UP
98% of the world is filled with STUPID PEOPLE. the other 2% is on feoa.net

[/post]

· Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
leakingpen said:
obviously, you know knothing about about how welfare and affirmative action, and home buying (equal oppurtunity my ASS) works. so shut up. your red neck is showing.
there are two things wrong with that.....
#1 i don't live ANYWHERE close to any ******* area, i'm in michigan dumbass
#2, if you can't buy a house, rent in a nicer area, it's not that hard to find a place.

affirmative action is to 'help' the ones that are in 'bad' schools like the detroit schools (i'm 5-10 minutes from detroit) that hide books in closets so they can get more funding, corrupt officials of the same race steal their money so THEY can live the high life, drive nice cars, have $26,000 of office furniture, and try and say that the kids are in a bad situation. don't TRY and tell me i don't know how it works. it's a load of shit, because that happens in more places that you know of, and there is no reason why we should take extra steps to help out people get out of a bad situation when their own people put them there.
i have a friend on welfare. he has a single mom. his dad was a **** and ran off, so she was stuck by herself with the kid. in that kind of situation, i would support welfare. but in the kinds of situations where the mothers have 10 kids from different dads, and never marry the guys, there is NO excuse for that, and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason why the government should have to pay for people like that, with mothers that can't keep their legs closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.