FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure you guys have some funny stories, but here's mine from last night..

cruising in my friends rental 2003 dodge ram diesel 4x4, at about 80mph, and he shoved his shifter into "4 LOW".. blew out the ring and pinion of the front and the back, snapped the studs completely off of 2 of the wheels, and threw something WAY off inside the engine (probably blew a rod or 2).. then we attempted to light it on fire, but the police showed up. :)

edit - p.s. - it was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my entire life. that's all. :)

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he had a grudge against his insurance company (he has the rental truck because he wrecked his 2003 lightning), and they're taking him to court over it. - he was probably speeding, hydroplaned, and it went down an embankment on the highway - ripping off the front and rear bumpers, messing up a ton of suspension stuff and 2 of his rims. they're blaming him for "improper driving" when there was no one within miles of him when this happened anyway.. i really don't think he was doing anything wreckless, he gets scared when i speed..

:) and y'all can think what you want, it was hilarious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.