FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure you guys have some funny stories, but here's mine from last night..

cruising in my friends rental 2003 dodge ram diesel 4x4, at about 80mph, and he shoved his shifter into "4 LOW".. blew out the ring and pinion of the front and the back, snapped the studs completely off of 2 of the wheels, and threw something WAY off inside the engine (probably blew a rod or 2).. then we attempted to light it on fire, but the police showed up. :)

edit - p.s. - it was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my entire life. that's all. :)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I'm only 21 and I don't think that was very worthwhile. now if it was my dodge and i decided to do that, then i would think it was funny.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he had a grudge against his insurance company (he has the rental truck because he wrecked his 2003 lightning), and they're taking him to court over it. - he was probably speeding, hydroplaned, and it went down an embankment on the highway - ripping off the front and rear bumpers, messing up a ton of suspension stuff and 2 of his rims. they're blaming him for "improper driving" when there was no one within miles of him when this happened anyway.. i really don't think he was doing anything wreckless, he gets scared when i speed..

:) and y'all can think what you want, it was hilarious.

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Couldn't you have done that to a Honda or something? :laughing3: I would love to have a 4 x 4 Dodge diesel...of course not the one you guys had. :lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Uh, why would you admit that you watched someone purposely destroy property owned by someone else? If he has a problem with his insurance company, fine, argue with them - NOT THE RENTAL CAR COMPANY! I think this may have made top of the list for childish actions posted on this site.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
it just goes to show how stupid some of us are Including myself. If my store hadnt been broken into I would of been right there laughing with him thinking it was hilarious...But since something happended to me where my stuff got trashed I dont find it that funny at all :?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:( Welcome to the real world, SittinLo. It's a tough place. Your insurance premiums take into account all claims made, legitimate or otherwise. :cry:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hrrrmmm... that story would be funny and outrageous if I hadn't seen the same thing on the CKY2K video about 2 years ago...

Now don't get me wrong... I'm all about pointless destruction, but that's just tired and stupid. It would, however, have been funny if one of you had been severely injured whilst in the process.

:roll:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Except they paid the $1/day insurance on a Neon* and just thrashed it for a while before setting fire to it.

*You can bet that this was an organized stunt and that the car didn't really belong to any rental company. Any rental company would inspect the damage, and arson is pretty easy to detect and prove. They would have pressed charges against the renter and then every CKY2K video would have been pulled from the shelves because it's illegal to profit from crimes. It was a staged stunt.. (like all of their crap). Say this to yourself, "No matter how bad ass their skateboarding is, they're still corporate entertainers in the legitimate business of putting on a show for viewers in order to sell millions of videos and DVDs."

Tito's friend had better keep his eyes open. That rental company is probably investigating how the damage occured right now.

(BTW, Tito.. somewhere, Jessica Alba is crying)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts