FEOA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
MadBrad said:
I don't know what you're talking about. He was just charging his flashlight.
I don't know what you're talking about. He's clearly shaking up a bottle of salad dressing with a blanket over the top of it in case the lid comes off so it doesn't spill all over his leather seats. See at how vigorous he's doing it? He probably looks forward to tossing a salad at the playground across the street. See how fast he drove off all of a sudden? I bet you he remembered he forgot the meat at home and decided to beat it.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
He was probably cleaning his white board eraser. He was planning to rub something out in the local first grade classroom.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
He was just polishing his brass handle. He wanted to make sure the kids across the street can get a good grip on his baseball bat trophy as he passes it around to show off his prize. Wouldn't want to accidentally drop it in the wrong spot... like the pavement, would he? Those things have been known to bust.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
He was metaphoring his metaphor. He had an appointment with a metaphor and the daycare centre metaphor metaphor metaphor. After all, those things don't metaphor themselves.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's got a chicken under the towel, and he's choking it. The towel is because you always place a towel over someone lying limp and dead. He probably wanted to show it for show and tell at the playschool and didn't want it all lively and squirming in every direction.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Now that I think of back, it did kind of look like he was spanking his monkey with a towel over it's head. You know how primates can get. He probably didn't want it acting up and they don't call it curious George the curious monkey for nothing. He probably didn't want it chasing women around in the park trying to climb up their skirt.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Sure he's just not vigorously petting a slippery fish? It looks like he was depositing something in the passenger front seat, in a fishbowl perhaps, when he was done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts