FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was out the other night and i was curious to see if it was anyone here. while i know the likelyhood of them being a member is very... unlikely i was just curious.

it was a red wagon, 5 speed (they missed second, or at least took their freakin time gettin it in) it sounded and looked kinda like it had exhaust but i had my stereo goin and it was dark so it may have been an exhaust leak and stock exhaust. there were some stickers on the back of it.

anywho i pulled up behind him at a light, there was a merge just beyond the light and we were in the lane that ended well light turned green and we both took off... well at least he took off i found myself going wot then backing way off when i cought up the wot over and over :) ... I wanted to stop and chat but he ducked off into a neighborhood when we came up on a police officer (ahead of us, by alot i wasent worried at all) and i had other things to do. my car is total sleeper right now too, the only way you can tell its an lxe is by the rear discs, i replaced the reflecter and didnt bother to replace the badge :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts