FEOA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im coming across many different brands of shifters, Megan racing, TT motoring, Ralco and the expensive B&M. any input as far as quality and best bang for the buck?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I love my 26$ ebay short shifter. It's supposedly an OBX...

·
Super Moderator
8,139 Posts
hands down a kartboy or the CS knock off since kartboy no longer makes them. some of the internet ones break after a years use. they will break just below the threads.

NEUMAN

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
As I've said many times before, I love my PaceSetter adjustable. I don't know if they're available anymore though.

It doesn't seem to have the click-click that my gf's Fidanza shifter does though (it's pretty much the same as the eBay ones) but the throw and physical shifter length are nice and short.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I like my cut and weld method, free if you got the tools and stock shifter ha ha.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for all your input and help. My buddy has an obx he's gonna give me. He said he liked it, i guess i will find out. Free is the perfect price. lol Thanx again

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OBX knock off works well, im quite pleased with the feel and the length of the throw. Not sure about durability in a racing application but for my daily driver its perfect. Thanx again for all the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts