FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any takers for a noon-ish meet at the Pagoda on the 23rd? I know it´s a Wednesday but that´s my day off.

I know of one person who is interested so far...anyone else?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I´ll be at work , has to be in the evenings or weekends if I have enough time to plan for it

·
Registered
618 Posts
And why couldn´t this be during a time when I am/was home? I´d love to have a meet, but it´d have to be close since it´s hard to go too far with an 8-week old baby.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Oh, and for those of you that are confused for lack of information, I am from Reading and am only stuck in Montgomery because the government says I have to live here.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ok when the hell did 2 more reading people get on this site. Whats up guys!!! I would love to meet but I work and I got rid of the scort for now. So what do you guys got doen to your cars maybe I have seen them around. Well nice to talk to you guys or girls whichever.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
17-04-2003 at 07:42, rellimpk wrote:
And why couldn´t this be during a time when I am/was home? I´d love to have a meet, but it´d have to be close since it´s hard to go too far with an 8-week old baby.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Not to get off the subject guys, but how is your baby doin? No delays or problems before coming home from the hospital with her? Oh, and where´s some pictures of her? ;-)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I´ve never seen your car around,I mean honestly how could ya miss it? I live in the Temple area and I´m assuming by your pics you live in town so that could be why. There´s a few guys from this area on the ERDT boards as well.
I havent had the opportunity to meet any of them in person yet but but I think a gathering of some sort would be a blast

·
Registered
618 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
17-04-2003 at 18:49, James92Scort wrote:

Not to get off the subject guys, but how is your baby doin? No delays or problems before coming home from the hospital with her? Oh, and where´s some pictures of her? ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

She´s doing great, she was in the hospital two days longer than Lindsay for jaundice, but she´s fine now. For pictures of her, go to this link Kathryn

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
revitup...

I do live in town, but on the NE side just off 5th ST (near Al´s ;-)

I don´t make it up into Templ too much with my car, we usually are rolling in the wifey´s Sable wagon on the way up to Wally-World.
My car is generally heading south to Lancaster!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
we´ll have to get a group together and hang out some time . I work in the Allentown area so I dont get alot of free time during the week but weekends I can free up a saturday night or something, I usually play paintball or mountain bike during the day

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey Dude, I have never seen your car around before. I am sure I would notice that scort running around. Yo Rev whats up I live laureldale. I know I have had to seen your scort before possibly. I would love to see your scorts but i got rid of mine temporarily. My girls dad bought it but I am sure he would let me take it. I work till 4 30 everyday but on the weekends I am usually free.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I live IN Reading (NE section, by Al´s) and my car doesn´t normally head up that way. The furthers it usually goes is Sheetz on 5th St. The wifey´s wagon heads up to Wal-Mart several times a week.

I work in Lancaster (retail) so I work every other weekend. I´m off this weekend but I´m heading out of town to do my engine swap. Hopefully I´ll return home Tuesday or Wednesday in my car (I BETTER NOT need a rental!!!)

Maybe in a few weeks or over the summer we can get together, you, me, revitup, 95 and anyone else in the hood. I think hooking up at the Pagoda for a mini-photo shoot would be sweet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i´m living in boyertown now, not far from reading. there´s alot of scorts around here, mostly lx´s. i was from emmaus, right outside of allentown, but i got divorced and moved down here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey guys im from the ERDT boards, I saw a 91 or 92 green EGT with a FEOA sticker at Best Buy in reading tonight, i didnt know there was anyone near reading but revitup and a couple of people from ERDT.. Hit me up on aim Willum491 or email ([email protected]) if you want to meet up, there is a post on the erdt board about a meet at the end of june, come over and post! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
if the car was a total mess it was me hehe I was there tonite around 8:30-9:00. I'm a member at ERDT also

1 - 20 of 31 Posts