FEOA Forums banner

What's your thoughts?

• It's so close, those machines must be wrong!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She lost, she should conceed!

• Don't give a blankity blank blank blank!

• No opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*steps up to platform/begins rant*

That's right, we still don't know who will be our next Governor will be. Dino Rossi (Rep.) won the initial count over Christine Gregoire (Dem.) by something like 261 votes. Then of course Gregoire demands a recount and pulls every trick in the book to get another 10,000 provisional ballots from heavily Democratic King County added that came too late. She succeeds of course in adding those since WA leans very democratic and is super liberal. However, it wasn't enough to boost her past Rossi who won the machine recount by 42 votes. Try to keep in mind that 2.8 million votes were cast. Now she wants a hand recount!!! WTF?!?! By adding in a hand recount you're adding the possibility of human error or personal bias of counters. If just one counter was left alone for 5mins they could deffinately manufacture 42 votes. She lost twice, lets move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To top it off Kerry wired her $250,000 to help pay for the $700,000 recount of which she has till Fri. night to come up with the funds. She was a total f*$& up while she was Attorney General. Her office cost WA state tax payers millions with her screw ups. She missed at least two filing deadlines that caused most of it. She needs to learn when to quit.

*end of rant*

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
In all honesty, I don't care! I'm Canadian... that means that I love everyone! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it's official, yet another recount. We're on number 2 now. They think they will be finished counting by the 25th and anticipate either way it goes that a legal battle will ensue. :evil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts