FEOA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

that thing in the lower right corner.. not only does it look like our turn amber.. but would be functional too..... i vonder... :roll:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Heh, I'd never noticed just how much the front fenders of the skylines looked like 2nd gen scorts. :eek:

We just need a little bulge some headlights that squint like that. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I actually made one of those last week, and posted it on here, but then took the post down cuz I didn't want anyone to copy me til it was finished. Turns out that the headlight bracket is pretty much right behind the corner light, so there isn't much room for any intake area unless you hack up some of the headlight. I ended up throwing the thing out after it cracked when I was messing with it, but I have a pic if you wanna see it anyway.

·
Registered
76 Posts
91Sleeper, hey can you send me a pic of that idea of yours...I had thought of the same thing but i never put it to use. I had actually thought of removing that entire corner light just so that i can get cooler air coming through there. If you got any better ideas that would help me get more air or should i say cooler air let me know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i just wanted everyong to know that im in the middle of making a ram air intake that is in the top of the hood so wait and see wut i do :D

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Here's the pics of what mine was looking like. I cleaned it up a lot after that, but as I said before, it broke so I ditched it. If I can get a cheap set of clears to do it with I might try again sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Yes. In those pics it didn't because the weren't finished yet. I molded the socket into the bottom of the casing instead of the side. The lens broke when I was finishing them off so I ended up trashing them after like 3 hours work. Oh well. I still plan on doing it again with some clear corners though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts