FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some great pump up/racing songs. you know exactly what they are and if you dont, you should.. heres some examples of what i like

Anysong from Initial - D
Noone sleeps in tokyo (song name)
Japanese techno

theres others *cant think of names* but i want to put together a rallye/race mix and i cant think of anything good.. any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I listen to the music of racing. You need to be listening to your engine, your tires, your transmission, and maybe your co-driver ifyou've got one.. :)

anything else is a distraction, and will impair your performance. If you've got time for music while racing, well, that's driving, not racing.

--sarge

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
of course, when driving TO an event, it's always great to listen to a little White Zombie, or Disturbed, or some good metallica, or some techno ripped from the internet, or pretty much anything that's aggressive and gets your endorphins flowing....

Speaking of driving to an event..

ZFUNK! you need to get yer ass to the Geneva Lakes Greyhound Track, by Delevan, on October 3rd. I guess the Madison club (which Turboterror and I are in) is not having an event at Miller Park this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts