FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday a local FL group hosted an autocross in St. Petersburg. It was rainy as hell. It was an evening event, so it was getting darker and darker the whole time. There was standing water on the the course and it was FUN AS HELL. I had a good time in my 97 lx. I wasn't the slowest, but i definately wasn't the fastest. I was one of only 2 front drive cars there. The understeer was pretty bad, especially since i have stock suspension and Toyo Proxes on my car. the results are at http://www.sunridersautocross.com/fileview.cfm for anyone interested. Sorry, no pics yet, but if any come around i'll let y'all know.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Who cares if you won or lost. The important thing is that you had fun. That's what autoXing is for me. I know I won't be the fastest guy out there till I have a better setup on my car and ALOT more experience, but I don't care. I'm looking forward to the next event around here. It's July 20 at Ingersol Rand in Sayre, PA. If there is anyone else around this area who wants to go, email me and maybe we can have like a mini-meet at the event; even if its just two people. My e-mail address is [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.