FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i am trying to replace my radiator support for my 92 EGT. I went to Certifit and got a new radiator support for $37. Drilling out the spot welds on the old support took a long time. After it was off i was going to put the new one on but the holes for the radiator mounts, (the things that the radiator sits on), weren´t in the right place.
So the question is is there any difference between the radiator supports for the second gens through the years or is the radiator support they gave me just a messed up?
By the way the guy at Ceritfit said that there wasnt any difference and that someone might have replaced the old support and that is why it´s not right but i think he is full of BS.
Thanks for the help because i really need it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So them do you mean that there is no difference between the gt or lx radiator support for the second gens?
Also i went to a junk yard trying to get a GT bumper and the guy said that the mounts for the bumper change from year to year on the secong gens, is this true?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I highly doubt that, but you never know about that, because all the light bulbs/sockets for the tail lamps are different between the 92 and 95 years.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Where did you get in Contact with Certifit....websites? Phone#´s? etc?????

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certifits warehouse is just like 5 min from where i live here in KC MO.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just walked in and told them what i needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts