FEOA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Ractive Rear Strut bar for sale. I never installed, but I have to sell it. It will fit the EGT, and Mazda MX3/Protoge ´88-´98, and is in Brushed Alluminum.

I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and would like to sell to a local buyer, but I can ship it anywhere (buyer pays shipping).

I would like to get about $60 USD (or somewhere close to that..)

Joel Blass
´94 Red EGT
Plated: "MRVRMN"

·
Registered
85 Posts
Howdy, mrvermin. I might be interested & I´m almost local. But I´m a little wary of Ractive bars so may not be willing to pay your asking price. Want to send me a private message and discuss a price in Cdn $?
- Rob
BTW, I think your signature´s hilarious. Please update regularly so we can calculate your 0-60 times.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, this is the Strut Tower Bar that goes between the tops of the Strut Towers. There is no upper or lower to it..

Joel
Red ´94 EGT

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
On 2002-08-09 16:28, thezfunk wrote:
is that lower or upper cuz i really need a lower....
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob, I sent you a personal message...

Joel
Red "94 EGT

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
On 2002-08-09 22:07, Rob-from-Ottawa wrote:
Howdy, mrvermin. I might be interested & I´m almost local. But I´m a little wary of Ractive bars so may not be willing to pay your asking price. Want to send me a private message and discuss a price in Cdn $?
- Rob
BTW, I think your signature´s hilarious. Please update regularly so we can calculate your 0-60 times.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts