FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch is slipping on my 93 egt 5-speed, how much will it cost to get a new one put in, (I already checked on prices of cluthes...anywhere from 100 with no warranty to 200 with lifetime warranty)? please help quick!

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
It cost me about 600 for a new clutch with installation charges...and I believe it took the shop two days to do it. they´re lazy and overpriced though. I didn´t have much of a choice because my clutch blew and i didn´t trust it to drive it to the shop I wanted to.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
on a stock motor, I don´t think it´d be worth it. it´d grab and get you off the line slightly quicker though. just depends on what you wanna spend right now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
mine cost about 525.....thats 120 for the clutch kit.....like 65 for the flywheel shave...and the rest in labor......

·
Registered
709 Posts
Uh If ya´ll are willing to pay that much for clutch jobs, come see me.... I paid 140 for the clutch 30 to cut the flywheel and did the work myself in about 4 hours. If you don´t have a lot of experience taking front wheel drive trannies out, then it will about double that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts