FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
i'd like to see a 5spd 2 dr. LX , cruise, power windows and locks, sunroof, AND premium stereo

i wish i had the power windows and locks
and the sunroof... i have a thing for sunroofs lol

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'd have to say the cup holders. If you don't have the black rubber insert, you drink flys right out the holder every time you make a moderate turn. And it's obvious that that black rubber insert was an afterthought. How many cup holders have an insert? Yeah to clean up? I don't thinks so. It was more like : Hey Charlie! None of these cups fit!

·
Registered
465 Posts
My GT came with premium stereo, power sunroof, leather steering wheel, power locks, power windows, everything

all it was missing was a hatch release, I have to use my key lol

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I couldn't live without my power windows. With my stereo, every once in awhile, I just have too much pressure in that car, and without the power windows, my ears would have burst by now. I am hoping to have a sunroof in a few months, and well, I use to wish I had cruise, but I don't care anymore about it. I also wish I had the 5 speed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.