FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
white-lightning said:
I hit a squirrel in my mothers caravan once and the back tire threw it on to the suv, that has riding my tail. It landed on the windshield and they swerved off the road. I only had my learners permit at the time and my mom thought it was hilarious.
EPIC!

·
Registered
1998 ZX2
10,065 Posts
^This.

·
Registered
1998 ZX2
10,065 Posts
I wish the last deer I hit didn't do any damage to my car but it did. To add insult to injury it even squirted poop on my car. The first deer I hit however did no damage to the vehicle. It was my moms 1990 Ford Econoline conversion van. :twisted:

·
Registered
552 Posts
madmatt2024 said:
I wish the last deer I hit didn't do any damage to my car but it did. To add insult to injury it even squirted poop on my car. The first deer I hit however did no damage to the vehicle. It was my moms 1990 Ford Econoline conversion van. :twisted:
Had the same problem in my contour. It charged my fender, then when it got swung around from hitting me it crapped all over my door. Insult to injury much?

guess I scared the sh.. out of it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.