FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
2,125 Posts
Okay, as I just entered my reply a minute ago.. I click on the Submit button (quick reply).. my 'busy' icon does it's thing in the top corner of Mozilla for the blink of an eye... and then nothing.. but it DID submit my post.

And.. here I go again, to see the same nothing happen..

*clicky*

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
i'm not sure what exactly the problem is. i know last night the server went offline. could have been because of weather related problems ... it's really pouring here in so cal by LA. anyways, i will look into any problems people are having. if you could please keep them all in this post. please include what you were doing, and what the result was.

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
ok i have noticed the problem with the quick reply. it does not reload the page with the new post. i'm trying the full reply right now, rather than the quick reply.

i'm not exactly sure what the problem is because no code has been changed on the site. i will keep watching it and contact the host to see if they have any information for me.

· Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"No post mode specified" is also a message I have received after getting the blank browser screen and then clicking "back" after that.

I recall making it though University, but I have no clue what that means. I is so stoopid about confusers.

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
heh, this is weird. it did it with a new post as well as a reply and a quick reply.

i'll be looking into this, but i don't really know what i am looking for since there have been no code changes at all and it was working just fine yesterday.

hmm, close to halloween, maybe a ghost took over the computer and is playing tricks on us.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.