FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright help me out guys, i have a problem with my car. I go outside to start her up today and eveything comes on, the radio, the beeps and all that stuff, but when i try to turn it on my car doesnt start. it doenst even turn over. the starter doesnt even click. Its like the battery dies when i try to turn it on. I checked the battery and its full battery.

ive been looking for answers online and i have read that the battery terminals could be corroded but im thinking if they are corroded than i wouldnt even get the radio.. right?

I do have the gauge cluster taken out, is there an electrical thing that wont let the car start without a cluster that anyone knows about?

thanks guys :)

·
Super Moderator
6,101 Posts
you have the clutch pushed in? could be the switch on the clutch pedal is bad.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How are you determining that you have a good battery. If you are using just the little green eye on the battery that is not a good test. The eye is only linked to one cell out of the 6 cells. The battery needs to be load tested to confirm for sure. The battery could be shorted internally or have a bad cell. Corrosion could cause the same type of problem. As far as the dash issue I really don't know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts