FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody, remember me? i haven't been here in a while...anyway, ive got this plan.....
i have an 88 prelude si, and i want to rip out (gently remove from the rest of the car :roll: ) the front seats and smooth talk them into my 92 lx hb 8) . my issue is, i KNOW the wheel/steering column is gonna be too high, so i hafta figure out how to lower it a little. i also know that theres already a post about this somewhere around here, but i cant find it.
can somebody help? :?:
thanks

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Go to the hardware store and buy 4 new bolts (metric) that are about 1" longer than the ones you already have. Get some washer and some nuts also to act as spacers so you gan drop the whole column assembly a little bit of of the dash brace.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet.. thanks. is uppose ill know where they (the new bolts) go once i get the steering column exposed, right? if not, i have the chiltons manual, **cou*bible*gh**, so i should be ok.
again, thanks

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
They are under the plastic housing (4 or 5 Philips screws) and are big, cadmium plated, 12mm head bolts....you can't miss them 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts