FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt find the thread that was already started but someone asked me where i got the switches for my power windows and i got them from a 4-door mercury tracer and they were the switches for the rear doors. The power window motors i used were from the front doors and in order to make them work you need to drill 2 holes for the regulator to bolt to. I was going to make a how-to for if you wanted to use the motors from a 4-door because i have never seen a 2-door with power windows in the yard, i even took pics and everything but i have been bussy so i havent finished it. Mabye i will finish it soon and post it if ahyone wants me too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That would be great if you could post some instructions on that. I've been wanting to do convert my lame crank windows to power for a long time, and it's either do your suggestion or buy some zx2 doors w/power windows from pull-a-part.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, it is pretty amazing i didnt even think of using that i will remember it next time. Well guys i guess since some people want me to i will finish the how-to i was working on and post it. I work for the rest of this week but i might find some time to finish it after i get off work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts