FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if there is something wrong with my power steering. Whenever the engine is cold and i try to steer it like pulling out of a parking lot it's pretty hard and it squeels pretty bad. But whenever the engine has been ran and if i pull out of the smae spot it don't do anything. Any suggestions

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know....i never thought about it being the belt. That might be what it is. Sometimes when i get on the engine real hard it will sqeak for a couple of seconds. There is no way i'm gonna change that belt myself. I think i'll let the professionals handle this one. I think auffenburg would rape me though so i'm not gonna go there. Hopefully i can find a place localy.

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha ha ha..........i think you might be on to something. Maybe they are living of the rice that my mazda engine makes. I should try to take it apart just to see. There might even be some little japanesee guy in there peddling away.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.