FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
This is my baby....

Right now it just has the stock tires on it though for winter... and I don't really use the headlight covers anymore. I want some clear corners soon.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
black93scort said:
The one im looking at kind of looks like your fordboy4ever but both bumper are black and it has the lx rims. and diff tailights
yeah... the only main difference is mine is an lxe :) no 1.9 for me. i like it. i have 3 friends with egts and 1 with a wagon (odd how that works when we all get together there are almost more 2 gens than what showed up for NEM :) ) but yeah i look at my car and i really dont think i would want a gt or a wagon i love my lxe alot.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I'm not making fun of it, cause it looks cool, but what was the use of all of the cotton under the car in the pic?

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
OK, I am picturin it now, and it looks good! thanks for the clarification! hahaha!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well screw the lx idea. I went and checked the car out more throughly and a mirrior is all cracked up the dash has a few cracks and the interiors kind of faded. The rims are scraped up and in the rear it looks like the rubbed up against something. I had no problem with that but I hoping the guy would trade me straight up or maybe id pay him a little more money. He wanted my car and $800. Mines a 93 his is a 91 mines cleaner by far and looks a but better plus I got a cd player. I could understand it being a bit more cause the lx has a new tranny but mines got new head, belts, hoses, fuel rails, radiator so it kind of evens out

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah thats rediciulous, my interior is immaculate for except under the dash behind the center console it caught on fire but its not bad at all. it looks brand new besides that and im not missing a thing. The exteriors great for except the grille is chipped and I removed the spoiler so it has those holes and stuff but I told him I had it all at home and could put it back on

1 - 20 of 24 Posts