FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been on the internet all night trying to find the best online police auction web site (preferrably one majoring in cars: repos, and such). so far, all of them i've encountered are "join now! for $7.95 a year!" type pages. i dont want to sign up for anything, i dont want to pay for something im going to use every once in awhile. i just want a free and accurate web site that doesn't involve me having to throw out my credit card number.

does anyone know of any good links??
oh yeah, and anyone have any info about the acutions here in ohio?

thanks, dan

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ahahaha i've been on the site you just gave us the link to and they are selling Growing lights...mouahahahahahaha...i would not buy those from the cops...they'll come back in your house 2 months lather to get your crop and take back their growing lights ;) these cops are almost intelligent :) ahaha just kiding around ...cops are good people...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Police auctions worry me. Not only do you have to worry about the body of the car being straight, you also have to worry about the body or bodies in the trunk.

Seriously, if the car was seized for drugs, how do you know that they found ALL the drugs. Be a shame trying to take a nice trip to Canada or Mexico with the family and a couple of pounds of something is discovered near the gas tank....

I dunno, I'd never buy somebody else's problem.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zeemax said:
Police auctions worry me. Not only do you have to worry about the body of the car being straight, you also have to worry about the body or bodies in the trunk.

Seriously, if the car was seized for drugs, how do you know that they found ALL the drugs. Be a shame trying to take a nice trip to Canada or Mexico with the family and a couple of pounds of something is discovered near the gas tank....

I dunno, I'd never buy somebody else's problem.
...good point there, but im pretty sure they make a thorough check for drugs and dead hookers in the trunk.

thanks for the feedback guys!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, there's this guy with a white '96 Eclipse (full bodykit, exhaust system, the works...) who i've seen around my town that can smoke almost anybody on the road. rumor has it that he got it for $500 at a police auction. but the rumor also says he's a cop, but then i think it was too many people taking 2f2f a little too serious.. :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.