FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. so over the weekend, i patiently performned the All Red Tails... today i go to install them..... and the connectors are different. MOTHER FUCKER! i have a 95 GT, and i was unaware that the conenctor on my 92 GT lights were different.. so not the shit doens't work.. is there ANY way to make them work?!?! i'm so pissed off

here are some pictures

the taillight:

the harness:

and some shots of the ready to be installed lights :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
James92Scort said:
Did you sell your old lights??? if not just use your old connectors...

I ran into that same problem when I bought my 95 taillights, so I just used my old harness.
the old lights are still ont he car. these were an extra pair i had lying around

i might just cut off the harness and modify it to the 92 lights.. but i have a questiion

on the 95 lights, there are 5 wires... on the 92 lights.. there are 7 wires.. how would i incorporate all 7 wires? or do i even need them all?

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Well I got my 91 sockets to fit into 95 lights, so I would think it would work the other way around too. Just use your old harness and figure out how to get them into the new light.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
91sleeper said:
Well I got my 91 sockets to fit into 95 lights, so I would think it would work the other way around too. Just use your old harness and figure out how to get them into the new light.
^^^^^ yes.

Take your 92 wiring harness and plug it back into the harness on the car, and then stick the bulbs into your 95 taillights, they'll fit.

92 GT -> 92 harness -> 95 taillights

thats exactly what I did when I got replacement lamps. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.