FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADMIN DO NOT MOVE!

Yes that's right, my friend is selling my car, I wanted to give YOU GUYS the chance to buy it first before some ******* f'er (from jacksonville...sorry fred durst lyrics) gets it.

If you have any specific questions about it, ask me or email TPP at his Email address in the thread.

http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=48642#48642

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
just get liability. especially if it's a second car. when i had that haggard civic, my insurance agent said that under those circumstances, it's a set price, whether it be a civic or a corvette.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the point is my insurance would still go UP, and since it just went UP to 220 a month. I can't afford anything else.

I don't want the car back. That's the point. I want to put the money into the Civic instead.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I know...if I can find a break from working 11 hours a day, I COULD find the prices...

I'm not hurting for cash, it's just my bills outpace my income every month...my car payment was due today... woops.

Anyway, if I ever get a break from working 2 jobs

open-5 delivering, 5:30-10 cleaning, 10:30-11:30 cleaning at another client, get home around midnight, eat and play till about 1:30-2, wake up at 10 and do it all over again...thats been my schedule for the past 2-3 weeks now. I would get on it if I could.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
heheh, and i thought being a student and working two jobs blew. but even YOURE more busy than me.. okay man, i was just curious. still, lemme know what the prices are whenever you get the chance.

btw, have you ever thought of prostitution?? it's a rising profession. there are people at the top and they need someone to fill the gaps..

(man, i need some sleep :roll: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.