FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Related question,

What is the name of the moulding that actually contacts the window. I went to my local dealership today and he said they were part of the beltline mouldings. Is that true? They wanted 55.00 for them, but I'm hoping to do better.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.