FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,980 Posts
The P4's are also rated vary well in Consumer Reports, 3rd in their class, CR does state though that snow traction was below average though. The P6's are rated as somewhat mediocre on both CR and Tirerack.

· Registered
460 Posts
I am using these tires in 185/60 r15 size for my winter tires. I don't really have any complaints about them. They aren't performance tires and they aren't snow tires, but for everyday driving they seem good enough. Real deep snow will probably be an issue since there is a little tire spinning to get traction even in a few inches, but I haven't felt unsafe driving in bad weather or gotten stuck anywhere.

· Registered
47 Posts
i had a set of 16" P6 tires on my daily driver. those tires can handle prettymuch any cornering you can throw at them. well worth the price for pirelli's ...only problem i had was they were a softer compound and wore out really quick. ive heard good things about P4's too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.